Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Carolina on my mind.

WE ARE HOME!!!! 

It's weird. Definitely not used to it at all, considering it was only 4 days ago that we trekked down here. We still kinda feel like we are on vacation, but trying to settle in. We had a safe trip down, no issues with the moving truck this time, and we are still trying to recover. I started work at this TJ's yesterday and it went great. I didn't really know what to expect (and was SUPER nervous!), but overall I think I will enjoy working there. I miss my old store though : ( Allen's looking for a job, not much luck yet because he's been taking care of the kids most of the day, but he'll get there. We went "back to school" shopping for Judah lastnight...our small bit of normalcy for the week so far. Can't wait to get into a better routine. But hey, my wild crazy daughter (who, by the way is THREE now?!) went to bed, to SLEEP before 8 tonight. Cannot believe it. That never ever ever in a million years. Count my blessings. Yes.

More updates next time. Now, to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home