Friday, October 18, 2013

Judah's castle

Well, it's too late to even TRY and update on my/our summer, so I won't. Life has just been very busy. Lots of changes taking place. No, we aren't moving or having a baby. Just life. And learning new things about it every day. We are so happy, though. Last night, we drove all the way to Frankfort just so that we could have some Pizza Inn (a little taste of home for us). Spur of the moment of course, but it was so much fun. The kids always love going there because its a buffet, so they can eat whatever. Judah loves the chocolate chip pizza, Sky hates it. I think she hates food in general. You wouldn't know that from looking at her. :) We get to drive by the castle whenever we go, so that is super cool to little man. He even asked us if we could get a castle like that to live in. HA. Dream big, Judah. Dream big.

But his little bit of faith (or a lot in this case), makes me want to be a bigger dreamer. You never know what life will bring, so you might as well do it right, right? I love that my four and a half year old can have dreams and goals. Sometimes I wish I was young again. To not over think those goals/aspirations. Which is what I do constantly. The "what ifs" get in my way. So all that to say that dreaming big is good. And being happy is good too. And we are very happy.

To more happy little moments that help us get through it...all while staying in pursuit of the big dreams that may come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home