Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Springtime is here! And of course I am behind on blogging. Too much going on. I thought i was busy with one kid, but TWO?!?! I just want to go to bed as soon as i get home at night because i'm so worn out between work and other work and life. Blah. But i wouldn't trade it for anything. Mikaela's talking alot more now, getting into trouble. She is a wild thing to say the least. Judah is a preschooler, writing his name and doing all kinds of "big kid" stuff. It's bittersweet. I'm not ready for him to go to school next year. At least I still have another year with him being my little boy.

On another note, Allen and I are going out of town this weekend. JUST US. Never happens. We are going to Cumberland falls and I cannot wait!!!

I really want to get a new computer so I can blog more than every 3 months or so..... :/

much love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home