Wednesday, September 8, 2010

day six



20 of My Favorite Things

1. stepping on crunchy leaves in the fall!!
2. tulips
3. babies...they are so cute!
4. taking pictures (i would love to have an uber nice camera for that!)
5. Snicker bars
6. ice cream
7. date nights where allen and i can get away for awhile
8. hearing people laugh...it most always makes me laugh too!
9. watching my baby boy fall asleep...going in there right when he's almost asleep and he gives me a BIG grin..i LOVE it!!
10. camping...haven't been in a long time though :(
11. FALL!!! everything about it!!!
12. jelly belly jelly beans
13. Mexican food--especially chicken chimichangas..my fav!!
14. dancing (yes, i look retarded most of the time)
15. going to the fair
16. having nights in where i sit with my hubby and just watch movies for hours
17. sleeping in!!! (you'll understand if you have children lol)
18. high heels!!!
19. butterflies...they are so pretty!
20. driving down random roads (usually something scenic) and finding where it leads..NO GPS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home