Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i must confess..

I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! and snow cones and anything else that may be in the freezer that is cold and sweet..i swear i'm going to become diabetic from my love of ice cream and all those kinds of goodies....

here are a few of my favorites:




i LOVE this particular flavor....it's like vacation for my mouth...(yeah i know..weird..haha)..




snowcones are my weakness...still hunting for some more snowcone huts up here....makes me miss century b and the place on wade hampton :(






one of my new favorites...don't get these often at ALL!







passion tea lemonade--i could totally have this drink every single day of my life. it's that good.





and last, but not least.......






MY FAVORITE!!! BUBBLE TEA!!!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!!




well, there you go...my love for these things is out in the open..at least i admitted it. at least i don't have to worry too much about getting fat. it's not like i can afford one of these things every day... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home