Saturday, September 4, 2010

day 2




Day 2--What's your favorite Movie?

oh, so many....i am a movie FANATIC!!! i'm convinced that's all allen and i do anymore. we get home from work, feed/bathe judah, put him to bed, and then sit down an watch a movie together..yeah, we are getting old.

so on to my favorite movie(s)...yes, again i don't have just one!!! :)

The Little Mermaid (do NOT laugh!! i loved this when i was little)
The Lion King...ditto
Braveheart
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Troy
Made of Honor
Hotel Rwanda
Gladiator
P.S. I love you
Guess Who
The Blind Side
Meet the Parents

...and probably my all time favorite has to be:

The Father of the Bride Parts 1 and 2!!!!! I LOVE THESE MOVIES...they make me cry every time! I'm sure i've got some other ones up there on the list, but these are the only ones i can think of right off the bat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home