Thursday, February 24, 2011

march 14th please???

i am so so SOOOO ready for a break! actually, i say that, and I'm ok, but i wish March would come sooner so that allen and I can get away. He definitely needs a break...BIG TIME..work isn't going so great for him, but he keeps the absolute best attitude about it. i love him and i respect him for that. he works so hard for judahbug and I, and never complains. he comes home at night and even though he's super tired, he still takes the time out to play with his booger of a son ;) He's pretty awesome and I love him. I think it'll be good for us to have some time away from "life" and just to focus on us for a little bit. I can't wait!!

On a side note, it's raining cats and dogs outside and it's awesome!! i LOVE the rain! especially since we have a metal roof and it's super loud! great for sleeping! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home