Tuesday, February 15, 2011

best dinner EVER..

oh my heavens..i definitely made the BEST dinner ever!! at least to me..it was chicken tortilla soup and it tastes AMAAAAZING!!! and it doesn't hurt that it's really healthy too..always a plus for me..Now i'm sure that allen still likes the baked spaghetti i cooked a few weeks ago better, but i'm more of a "soup" person anyway, so this was right up my alley. and exactly what i (and the baby) was craving. SO GOOD!! (and yes, i know it's pretty sad i am dedicating an entire post to my love of food, namely this yumminess in a bowl, but i am..so get over it.. ;) ) my life somewhat revolves around food lately now that i'm pregnant, whether it be my serious aversion to it, or my love for it. right now i obviously am in a very loving mood towards my food. pathetic. i know. but yes, all that to say..this soup is GREAT and you should try it! i will put the recipe up soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home