Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i love...




I just happen to know the two COOLEST people on the earth! one, being my wonderful son, and the other is my incredible husband.


My Judahbug is the funniest, goofiest child ever! He'll do anything for a laugh and he loves to sing (in one tone just like his father---off key!). He loves to play hard and puts his whole little heart into everything he does. He loves everybody..he likes to give hugs and kisses, and he is just all around great. He is a dance machine (again, trying to imitate dad's dance "moves" lol) and he loves to make a mess. He is such a sweet kid and knows how to make his mommy and daddy smile! We are so very blessed to have such a sweet boy that we can call our own.



This is my hubby. Gosh, I don't really know how he's put up with me for almost 8 years. Wow. That's a LONG time! He is so selfless and works so hard to provide for me and Judah. He is one of the most passionate people I know, and I love that about him. Passionate about God first, me and Judah next, and he just has a desire to live life to the fullest. He'll stick up for anyone and he'd give the shirt off of his back to someone that needed it. He is understanding (which, with me, is a HUGE accomplishment! i AM still in college and all..)..he loves the Lord with all of his heart and then some extra I'm sure he has hidden away somewhere. He is my one and only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home