Tuesday, September 14, 2010

oh tuesdays...

Tuesdays are the LONGEST days ever! i am in school from 8am to 5pm. Not that it's really all that bad. like normal working hours. but i'm not working! i'm sitting, listening, and NOT GETTING PAID!!! and to top it off, i don't get to see my hubby until like 10 at night b/c he has meetings....but on the flip side, i do get a little "me time" where i just get to do whatever i want. most of the time this involves me going to Redbox and getting every new movie out and watching as much as i can before allen gets home...or i'll watch tv...or i'll read magazines...or.....i'll participate in my new favorite hobby---wait for it-----crosstiching! yes....allen HATES it...he's like "you're not 80 yet, so why do it??", then he reminds me of the time i tried to take up knitting...........but yes, i am doing some sort of sewing..and i like it..and i don't care what anyone says. i can be eighty if i want to! ;) oh yeah, and did i mention i usually eat ALOT of ice cream (if i have it in the freezer) too???? i LOVE ice cream!

well, enough of my ramblings for the day...i've got to go to my last lab and then go pick up some movies to watch tonight while i crash on the couch!!!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home