Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 16


Day 16-a song that makes you cry

Oh...i'm very emotional when i hear certain songs....but probably the one that makes me cry the most is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Frank Sinatra. I know, it's a Christmas song. But I think this past Christmas it was especially meaningful, seeing as it was our first one with our little boy. I always play music in judah's room when he goes to sleep, so of course during the holidays, he gets to hear all the carols and good songs. Well, i walked into his room as he was peacefully sleeping, and that song was on. and i just stood there, watching my little man peacefully dreaming. as i was listening to the words of the song, it just made me realize how blessed i am, and i cried and cried. each time i hear it, i think about the peace and the quietness of that moment, and of the holiday season as well, and i just well up with joy.

ok, enough of my sappyness..

you all have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home