Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 12



Day 12-Something I'm OCD about

oh....there's lots.......but here's a few

1. I have to have closet doors, bathroom doors, any doors near me closed when i am going to sleep. I get freaked out when doors are open (and i see dark)...i think all "scary movie" stuff

2. I have to vacuum at least once a day...no matter if there's stuff on the floor or not

3. i have to have a PERFECTLY made bed before i get in it to go to sleep!!! this gets on my dear husband's nerves so much, because usually he's in the bed as i'm making it

4. Dirty clothes go in the dirty clothes hamper, NOT 7 inches away......help teach my husband this...he doesn't seem to understand this concept. it drives me insane!!

5. LOOK IN THE REFRIGERATOR---THE FOOD IS IN THERE!!! i know where everything is in my fridge...allen, on the other hand does not. he goes to look for ketchup, and "can't find it"---EVER! i think this one falls more under the "pet peeve" category, but i figured i'm on a roll with things involving allen, so i'm just gonna go with it..


That's all for tonight, folks! I'm going to watch Prince of Persia with my hot husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home