Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 more weeks!!

ok, so we're into the full swing of school again..i started my clinicals yesterday (actually getting to go into the classroom)..and i have a feeling it's going to be a looooooong semester..but that's okay i guess. i think the main thing on my mind right now is just being excited about the baby!! we have 2 more weeks and we'll know what we're having!! i've barely looked at anything online, b/c i would just rather know if it's a boy or a girl and then go from there with all of the different options of colors/designs/etc. i just didn't realize there was so much just to look at BEFORE you have a kid!! but it's cool, and i'm trying not to be partial on what i want--i mean in boy or girl of course--haha..either one is fine with me!! and we're still trying to figure out names..we know the first names, just not the middle names i don't think. but we'll figure it out eventually. but i have to admit, as wonderful and great and miraculous a thing pregnancy is, it's like people alllllll ask you the SAME thing and want to touch you and all kinds of stuff, when sometimes i'm just like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go AWAY!! i just want to wear a sign around my neck that says "i love you and i'm so glad that you care about me but don't touch me--oh and this is what i feel like--crappy, hungry, moody, swollen, and fat"---i think most pregnant women would agree. but i know people just care and thats why they ask, and i'm very thankful for that! :) i've got the best people in my life and they rock my world!! and my husband has been sooooooo wonderful lately, even though he's been in alot of pain lately himself. i love him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home