Friday, December 18, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas..

Ok wow! so where did all the time go?? It's been so busy up here in the McAbee household..nothing really exciting, mind you, but just go go go ALL the time!! we are getting ready for Christmas next week. I am SO excited, but not ready at all! I have no (NO!) shopping done, and it's a crazy mess here. we live right across the street from the mall, and it takes a year just to get over there. I try to avoid as much as possible! We are getting ready for the family to come up, excited to see them of course..but I have not cleaned my house to the extent I would like for it to be cleaned for company. AHHHH!! I'm like a crazy woman when people come over. I want everything absolutely perfect! Oh well, it'll work out. I just need to finally get our curtains and decorations up. I'm such a procrastinator. We have had a mirror and pictures for the kitchen in our hallway since we moved here, and they are still there. Still! I'm so bad! But I promise they'll be up before Wed., when everyone gets up here! :)

On an exciting note, we are supposed to be getting snow tonite!! I'm so excited!! :) Judah can play in it...he just got a new HUGE snowsuit, he needs an excuse to wear it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home